In the power range from 250 to 5,000 W, SycoTec’s high-frequency spindles are unrivalled. At speeds of up to 100,000 rpm, our spindle programme demonstrates uncompromising precision and power. Nomaintenance hybrid ball bearings, stainless steel housing and motor protection reliably deliver maximum performance in tough conditions.
Matching drive electronics enable a wide range of applications. Let’s talk about your project so we can adapt the design and function of our high-frequency spindles optimally to your individual requirements.
Optimal power density
Everything to do with spindles revolves around the highest possible power density. Because this means maximum performance in the minimum of assembly space, thus enabling the miniaturisation of applications and end devices. It’s an absolute must in many industries, such as medical technology or robotics. And for us a matter of course, as demonstrated, for example, by our motor spindle 4064 DC-HSK25 with an output of up to 5,000 W and a diameter of just 60 mm.
High-frequency spindles from SycoTec at a glance
- AC and DC versions (PMSM/BLDC technology)
- Output range: 250 W–5,000 W
- Speed: up to 100,000 rpm
- Several motor spindles can be operated on a single inverter
- Small installed space thanks to high power density
- Almost 99% effectiveness
- Rigid, hard-wearing stainless steel housing
- Enclosed and sealed construction
- Reduced heat output
- Maintenance on the fly
- High uptime
- Minimised maintenance costs
- Temperature monitoring in the motor
- Optimised heat discharge
- Sensorless operation
- Optimal clamping force
- Coordinated drive system
- No interface issues
- Reduced procurement costs